Why You Should Be Using Banner Ads In Your Online Business And Why They Are Second Only To SEO Traffic
Banner advertising has come a long way since its humble beginnings centuries ago. Yes, that's right...centuries.
Flip through any old newspaper or publication from the American colonial era and you'll find rectangular banner ads pitching everything from beer to stockings, complete with a main image, carefully chosen brand colors, a motto or unique selling proposition, and even a call-to-action!
Of course, we're not here to discuss old print banner ads for stylish powdered wigs or state-of-the-art wooden dentures (although it is useful to remember how long the ancestors of today's digital banners have been around). In this guide we're going to discuss modern digital banner ads in all their glory. So, for starters, what are they?
So, what are banner Ads? Basically, banner advertisements are actionable, clickable, tappable images that invite web visitors to buy, learn about, or receive something in exchange for a click-through. These ads can appear anywhere and are typically seen within and around the content of various websites such as the header area on a forum page, the sidebar of a blog or news site, or even squeezed in among the paragraphs of a news article...
What You Get With This Product
- Animated Flipbook Format for maximum customer engagement - View on Windows, MAC, Kindle, iBook, Kobo, Nook, BeBook, PocketBook, And More.
- Ebook Also Comes In Animated Web Ready Format - Just Upload, Point Your Browser!
- Multi-Format Ebook For Maximum Device Compatibility.
- PowerPoint Slides
- Rebranding And Editing Tutorial
- Squeeze Page And Giveaway Report
- Follow-Up Emails
- Facebook Ad
- Video Files In Multiple Formats.
- Full HD 1080p - 1920px x 1280px
- MP4 Video Format For Editing
- MOV Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- Web Ready Video Format - Just Upload And View
- AVI Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- WMV Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- F4V Video Format For Adobe Media Player
- Theater All-In-One Video Format.
- High Quality MP3 & Editable WAV Audio’s
- Transparent PNGs For The Ecovers And Graphic Elements.
- Running Time: 11 Minutes
- Product Size: 886 MB
- Private Label Rights