Discover How To Overcome Your Limitations And Doubts So You Can Achieve Your Greatest Potential
Many of us struggle with not reaching our fullest potential, feeling something is missing from our lives.
Whether we are afraid to act, don't feel we're good enough or worthy enough to have success, or just think it's too hard to accomplish our greatest goals, many of us aren't living the lives we are capable of living.
We fall back on excuses of why we aren't living the lives we wanted and not achieving as much as we feel we should be.
Everyone has their own excuses of why they aren't as successful as they feel they should be and why they have not strived for the goals and the lives they wanted to have.
When people don't achieve the goals they wanted to achieve, they make up a reason for why they fell short.
In other words, they try to rationalize why they're not living the lives they wanted to live and not achieving the success and gaining the recognition they thought they would get.
As a result, they start to feel as if they're unworthy and unable to achieve the goals they originally had wanted, feeling the task is too difficult and/or too risky to go after.
They start to settle for what they have, telling themselves that they should be satisfied with what they have in life, that successful people have special advantages and abilities that enabled them to achieve the success they have, advantages and abilities that they don't have.
According to TIME's 2017 Harris Poll Survey of American Happiness, just 1 in 3 Americans said they were happy. That means that not even close to half of Americans are happy.
And that's where "Your Inner Greatness" comes in...
A Quick Overview Of What You'll Discover:
- The greatness within yourself so you are encouraged to work harder
- How To acknowledge that you are worthy of success so you strive more for your goals
- How To overcome the limiting beliefs and doubts that hold you back
- How To boost your self-confidence to know you can reach your goals
- How To develop a high level of self-esteem so you can endure the tough periods
- Develop positive environments for you to maintain high self-esteem
- How To overcome the fears that hold you back from success
- How To see mistakes as learning opportunities, not as events to fear
- Why action is essential to achieving your goals
- How To develop a thirst for taking action continuously to achieve more of your goals
- How positive thoughts can aid your efforts to reach your goals
- How negative thoughts can actually aid you in reaching your goals
- Why core values are vital to your inner self and your goals
- And so much more...
What You Get With This Product
- Animated Flipbook Format for maximum customer engagement - View on Windows, MAC, Kindle, iBook, Kobo, Nook, BeBook, PocketBook, And More.
- Ebook Also Comes In Animated Web Ready Format - Just Upload, Point Your Browser, And View!
- Multi-Format Ebook For Maximum Device Compatibility.
- Ready Made Sales Website & Thank You Page
- Ready Made Affiliate Pages
- Lead Magnet & Opt-in Page
- Feature Images
- Ready Made Sales Banners
- Upsell Sales Website & Thank You Page
- Video Transcripts
- Promotional Email Swipes
- 7 Day Autoresponder Series
- Printable Checklist
- Resource Cheat Sheet
- Mindmap For Visual Learners
- Special Giveaway Report
- Editable Graphics Format
- 10 Articles In Multiple Formats
- Educational Infographics
- Social Media Images
- Video Files In Multiple Formats.
- Full HD 1080p - 1920px x 1280px
- MP4 Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- MOV Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- Web Ready Video Format - Just Upload And View
- AVI Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- WMV Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- F4V Video Format For Adobe Media Player
- Theater All-In-One Video Format.
- High Quality MP3 & WAV Audio’s Of All Videos
- Transparent PNGs For The Ecovers And Graphic Elements.
- Professional Sales Website Which You Can Edit To Your Liking.
- Running Time: 26 Minutes
- Product Size: 1.88 GB
- Master Resell Rights
top of page
bottom of page